Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings. Started A Week Ago...

Xelfon

I like warframe and I enjoy playing it when it doesn't glitch and break the game. I want to be a good person in the community, unlike the Red Evil syndicate. (I know it's for anarchy because Arbiters of Justice [lol] is for law, and I know it's Veil.)

I started a week ago and I already see things like the starting platinum used to be 110, Loki was an original of the 3 starting warframes, and now Excalibur's super jump is being removed after Excalibur got nerfed, and the tutorial had 3 weapons to choose from...

Seems like warframe needs some work because it's going backwards, so I'll give my two cents about what should change... like the tutorial. Oh my goodness.

YOU NEED MORE OF A TUTORIAL ABOUT THE GAME IN GENERAL! THE MAP SHOULD BE LABELED IN THE RELAY! YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FIND THE ELEVATOR!? WHY AREN'T THERE ANY MORE OBVIOUS STAIRS IN A RELAY TO GO UP!?

If the game doesn't explain everything to new players, things like the super jump and dodge rolling are lost in translation, and all the little kids playing will nerf the game into the ground just because "wall running and acrobatics" wasn't a mechanic that was explained well to noobs. Hell, I can't tell you how many times I got lost because the markers didn't tell me I needed to go straight up, which the up and down markers should be a bit bigger (might adjust my hud).

That's another thing. I want an option to have a transparent warframe so he doesn't cover a third of the left or right side of the bloody screen, along with a zoom out option, and an option to switch which side your warframe is on the screen if there isn't one. Seeing the enemy is critical!

Also, I failed to rank up the first time because I didn't know there was a practice available in the relay on mars. NO STAIRS OR LABELS. But enough about my complaints here, onto the other posts!

Edited by Xelfon

You can increase the Field of Vision in the options, it lets you see more as the camera is further away from the warframe, and it becomes smaller

That's funny, because in other games "Field of View" equates to "draw distance", so that's something I didn't know.