Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed Purchases

AttAckA

their customer support is not helpful at all. still not working. see below.

Response Via Email(Kavita) - 05/14/2013 05:22 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. After checking our records, we are glad to inform you that your UltimatePay account  is currently Active and good to use. We request you to attempt to log in to your UltimatePay account once again.

In case you still experience difficulties accessing your UltimatePay account, please follow the steps mentioned below to reset the password:

- Please visit the link https://www.ultimatepay.com/app/order/login/forgot/
- Enter your email address and the re-captcha, click Continue
- You will now receive an email with the Subject line UltimatePay Password Reset at your email address
- Click the link and enter the password of your choice, enter the re-captcha and click Continue
- You should get a message Your password has been reset

Furthermore, we have credited 100 Ultimate Points to your UltimatePay account  as registration reward bonus. Please know that registration reward bonus is a one-time reward. This reward points is valid for a fixed period of time, typically 90 days.

After checking our records, we see that your purchase attempts via credit card and PayPal associated with the email address "attacka@optonline.net " have been declined due to the following reasons: 

- Your IP Address location is far apart from your Billing address
- You are sending your payment behind a proxy
- Your billing information does not match the information logged on your order
- You are travelling (away from your registered location), system may not accept the payment

Please know that online transactions are processed automatically by the system. Since this process is automated, the system has several inbuilt security filters which verify the online transaction to ensure a safe and error free transaction. If the criteria set by these security filters are not met, the order gets declined.

We apologize that we cannot be more forthcoming; for security reasons we are unable to give specific details on payment restrictions. We suggest that you use alternate payment methods to complete your purchase.

Should you need any further assistance, please write to us by simply replying to this email.

Thank you,

Kavita

Customer Service Representative   
Playspan Marketplace  
UltimatePay.com

Edited by AttAckA

Yep, thought my credit cards were deactivated or something.  Tried 3 different cards and my paypal and everythings saying 'rejected'.  I want to finish my founders support or get some rare cards etc.  had no problems in the past but that was a few months back.

edit: btw i dont go thru steam client.

Edited by CheekyMonkey

warframe support responded to my ticket. i informed them it is still not working. email: DESeline (WARFRAME Support) 

May 14 11:38 (EDT) 
Hey AttAckA! 
UltimatePay was undergoing some maintenance which caused some payments to get declined. We've been told that this issue has been fixed, can you give the payment system another shot and let me know if it goes through or not! 
Thank you so much for your patience! 

ultimate pay also responded:
Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response Via Email(Robert) - 05/14/2013 01:00 PM
Good Day,

Thank you for contacting UltimatePay. We apologize for the inconvenience.  We are currently experiencing technical issues in processing payments using Credit Cards or PayPal. Please be aware that we are currently working on resolving the issue as fast as possible. Please attempt in placing new orders later in the day. Meanwhile, you may want to use Ultimate Game Cards to complete orders by clicking on the link below:

Feel free to contact us if you have additional questions.

Thank you.

Robert
PayByCash.com    
UltimatePay.com

Robert
PayByCash.com    
UltimatePay.com

Edited by AttAckA

Well... obviously I am a fool. I threw good money after bad. Tried the Western Union option with UltimateFail and unlike the PayPal and CC, where you at least get your money back, mine is gone. I love this game. I really wanted to support it. I wanted to support it at the $249.99 level. I doubt I will ever see that money again. I blame only myself for my stupidity, but if you were me, would you ever recommend what is otherwise a great game to a friend or acquaintance after being robbed? Would you even wish this on an enemy? UltimateFail is a poorly run company. Flame me all you want, but if your Visa is declined, it is usually your card issuer or a vendor not being able to connect. The lie here is that they worry about fraud but we all know their site has rejected everyone. I will grant them this... I am safe from fraud when I can't spend my hard earned money on things I wish to purchase. I will, however, immediately update this current rant if I receive a refund or my Grandmaster Founder package. I love everything about this game... but I believe UltimateFail will be why I leave it.

Yeh ive just been in contact with support and ive been told that ive hit the limit for Ultimatepays anti fraud thing, will have to wait up to 3 days for the temporary ban to be lifted unless I contact them directly myself. Thing is I can login to the Ultimatepays website fine but when i try to get hold of support its saying the same details I logged in with are wrong and to recover them, when i try to recover my account details im not receiving any emails at all. Really not liking this ultimatepay BS

I'm not getting rejected. When I went to upgrade from Master to Grandmaster, the payment went through (And is marked by PayPal as completed) just as my previous two have; but no confirmation email was received and the upgrade never occurred. Seeing as both of my other payments and upgrades were successful in a matter of minutes, I'm beginning to think there's an issue. 

When trying to check UltimatePay's site for any sort of information, absolutely nothing is shown. I've submitted a support ticket with them, since the lack of confirmation email (But Completed status in Paypal) seems to indicate an issue with UltimatePay rather than PayPal or Warframe itself.