Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android 4.1.2

Camedo

Having some bizarre issues with the latest Nexus app, where it will trigger flashing notification alerts even though the new alert doesn't match my set criteria. (It doesn't play the sound or vibrate, but it blinks anyway)

The other strange issue is that when the application is in the background, and I try to play another game - once every minute or two, Nexus wakes up (I assume to check for new alerts) and forces my game to the background for a moment. I understand it's difficult to keep these applications running in the background, but it aggressively interrupts my other fullscreen applications. 

Interestingly enough, it only appears to be an issue when playing games so far - so I suspect it's either because those applications are fullscreen, or perhaps because of the OpenGL being in use. Either way it doesn't affect my other apps like my Reddit reader or web browsers, etc. 

Yeah same was happening to me today. Then later on it won't even update unless i exit and restart the app. Refresh doesn't work and it doesn't automatically update.

I am having same issue.