The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rails

(PSN)TTV_GodsBane

I kno I'm not the only 1 but this cap bout rails being taken due to exploits is garbage stop claiming something that's not there grow up and move on its a game not life it gets old everytime u turn around someone is starting crappie over secura being takin it has been almost if not a year ago MOVE THE F*** ON

All this post will do is start a flamewar. I don't see why it is in alliance recruitment, either since you're not recruiting to an alliance.

The only exploit I know with rails is intentionally dying, on someone's side to make them lose.  It's arguable if that is even an exploit, rather than a game mechanic that needs fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid question from the FNG.... Whats Rails?

Dark sectors are special nodes that give certain bonuses to Xp and bonus credits. In order to access these nodes a clan or alliance must deploy a solar rail on these nodes. Any clan or alliance that controls a node is allowed to charge tributes (credits and/or resources) for using their solar rail to access their node. Posts like this are made because with any sort of power given to anyone, there are lots of politics involved.

Hope that helps.

Edited by (PS4)buterz56