Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Items Falling Out Of The Map Issue

Rhokdelar

Are the devs looking into this issue?  I notice quite often that items, mods and affinity orbs and blue prints fall off the map.  They tend to fly like rag dolls which i think is affected by the weapon type.

For example:

A shot gun shot will sometimes create the biggest bounce on the items.

Using a gorgon at its maximum firing speed will also cause items to fly across greatly.

Defense mission like Xini layout will allow mods to drop off the map.

One way to solve this and i suggest is to not allow items to be affected by weapon attack force type and just drop on point where the mob has died.

From what we know yes the devs are aware of this. Mods issue has been fixed as they re spawn on the map but bp and exp and health does not

False, everything that falls out and off the map entirely will spawn in a "central" location, as an example if you play defense on Xini or any of the indoor maps, a corner by the pod will be the spawn point for ammo drops, orbs and mods. I forget where it was for Hek but it all spawns back as long as it has gone off map, if it's in a crevice or ledge down below, then you are out of luck or you can try nabbing it : p

Edited by OrtuOcelot

False, everything that falls out and off the map entirely will spawn in a "central" location, as an example if you play defense on Xini or any of the indoor maps, a corner by the pod will be the spawn point for ammo drops, orbs and mods. I forget where it was for Hek but it all spawns back as long as it has gone off map, if it's in a crevice or ledge down below, then you are out of luck or you can try nabbing it : p

Ok was not sure about the exp and health orbs but personally I have never seen them re spawn if they fall off map. I've only seen it happen with mods. 

Ok was not sure about the exp and health orbs but personally I have never seen them re spawn if they fall off map. I've only seen it happen with mods. 

Strange indeed, I had this happen often when I was farming for BPs, but now I am farming for mods so it still happens quiet often : p and there's been time I chase the flying mod off a ledge -_- I don't think recent hotfixes have messed with the respawns, though, but you could check out the entire area to make sure, it may not have fallen off and it's somewhere else still on the map.

I doubt it respawns all the time as I have lost quite a number of blue prints and mods :x

Did you check the entire area for the mod? I've never had an instance where they didn't respawn to a nearby location after falling, although sometimes they were difficult to locate. The devs have handled this issue a lot better than other games allowing for item drop physics, though. Just look at Vindictus, for example; the rate at which items would fly out of the map, get stuck in the ceiling, or fall clean through the floor (and not respawn) was absolutely rage-inducing. Several years later and they (Nexon & Devcat) still have absolutely no intention of even trying to fix it.

Did you check the entire area for the mod? I've never had an instance where they didn't respawn to a nearby location after falling, although sometimes they were difficult to locate. The devs have handled this issue a lot better than other games allowing for item drop physics, though. Just look at Vindictus, for example; the rate at which items would fly out of the map, get stuck in the ceiling, or fall clean through the floor (and not respawn) was absolutely rage-inducing. Several years later and they (Nexon & Devcat) still have absolutely no intention of even trying to fix it.

Yeah i searched sometimes it respawns sometimes it dosent.  One example was a blue print for frost it fell off the map and i spent a while finding it  =(