The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two People Looking For A Weekend Static Raid Group

BolognaPogna

Hello all, 

Basically, myself and a good friend are looking for a static raid group that does runs on Saturday afternoons and Sunday afternoons. We are both MR19 (only listing rank to show versatility) and are open to lots of builds/roles that would be required. 

Ideally, it would be great to have some cool people to hang out with and do some raids a few times per week. A core group of friends that are flexible and have fun together would be the ultimate goal.

What we expect before we join:

People that don't mind using disposable items, like ciphers and shield/energy etc.

We don't care what your Mastery Rank is, but decently built Frames, good weapon builds and a general understanding of the game/raid is what we want in a group.

We are definitely open to the idea of a group that has less than 8 players. The less players our team has though, the higher our standards will be as well.

A dedicated group. We totally understand that real life takes precedence sometimes, but we both want to try and raid twice a week or so. We also both have full time jobs, so the weekends are usually the ideal times for us.

Saturday/Sunday afternoons are the times we ideally want, but are somewhat flexible about it. We can talk more about it in messages etc.

We have no problem playing the same role each run, but some change of pace would be good too every now and then. ^_^ 

We are both easy going and extremely laid back. We also swear and joke around a lot.  No drama/childish B.S. please.

Everyone must use some type of voice chat program. We do understand the game has a chat client. It still doesn't work at 100% for everyone and has bugs. Any other voice chat program is fine with us though.

We would possibly be open to the idea of clan joining, but that's a totally different conversation with more expectations involved. Bring that up to me in a message.

Hopefully I didn't discourage anyone with this long list, but we just want a long term, dependable raiding solution. 

If you're interested, feel free to send me a message on here, or (when I'm on, obviously) in game. My IGN is BolognaPogna. I'm also available to meet with someone in a voice chat program etc. to talk about details. If you send a message and I don't respond right away, I'm either at work or doing something family/real life related. I do check messages often though. 

Thanks and enjoy your week!

Edited by BolognaPogna

• 2 weeks later...