Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Suggestions

YYing

First, I'm sorry about my poor English. It's not my mother language, but I still have something to say.

I don't know how many person do the same of me , but I play this game with these steps:

1) Fight at Mercury about 2 days, make PC have a lv15 or higher warframe and a Cronus
2) Fight at Venus for "Ally plant" , It cost about 3 days , make PC have enough resourse to build the bolto and boltor
3) Fight to open more map as PC can , and got enough XP for rank2 if he didn't
4) Buy some platinum to make him keep more weapon and warframe, many PC will skip this step because they can accept the solution of sale the useless weapon and warframe.
5) Fight to achieve more useful warframe and weapon. For me, it's Frost and Saryn in warframe ; Scindo and Grim in weapon
6) Then you are getting close to the DREAM EQUIPMENT. You have played this game about 3 or 4 weeks , you should get one lv30 Powerful Pro warframe and some lv30 Powerful Pro weapon just like Frost HEK AKBolto and Grim . You may even never pay for this game because its not hard to get few Reactor and Catalyst in one month , especially we have the app alter repoter now. And , you have enough MOD to make you become One of the Most Powerful PCs in this  game, though you may still not have multishot MOD.

So , what next?
You've already got everything , or at least have the power to get them except multishot , and it's just because you can't fight to your luck.
So , what next?
Fight for Rank 9?
Or 50 wave at Defense mission?

So, thats my suggestions:

1. We should not get the weapon so easy , and most of them are useless
We can easily build most of the weapon,but sadly,easy mean useless. The only reason we build it is we need xp.
If we can make the weapon more useful, even its more difficult to build, weapon will be more impressive

2. Make the mission more difficult and more challenges
Most of the mission is so easy that only fool, like RUSH at Rescure, can mess it up. Fail mean nothing reword , so most of people dont want failed. But failed also mean challenge, and challenge will make enthusiasm and fulfilment.
I think the challenge should not be limited to the wave number at defense mission. you see, the best team of us can fight with three dozen lv80 Ancient Infested, so why dont we make the mission to fight? I mean, the challenge mission prepared for the core player.

3. Make RANK more useful
We have 9 rank now, but rank 9 is the same as rank 4 , because the meaning of rank is just limited to the few good weapon, and its end at rank 4, the HEK.
Its shouldn't just the mark.

4. So why don't we integration point 1 2 & 3?
Listen, make the RANK to be the core, because RANK is hard to level up.
It means the time and experience.
High RANK Player can get more powerful weapon, Fight with more powerful enemy , open more powerful map, and gain more rare resource , same to the MOD.
We can have the "Alter Challenge Mission" that only Rank5 or higer PC can accept, they will face level 70 to 80 enemy that really powerful , need them use their skills , experience and  teampower , then of course , good reward if they success.
But if you are Low RANK, you just can use the low power weapon, but its useful at that time.
You will pay many time in Low RANK so that low power weapon doesn't always meanless.
If You can't fight 5 day and gain the weapon that almost the most poweful, You will chose the weapon which is low power in game but high power for the new, don't you?

5. Trade system or at least definitized platinum price of mod
Customer should be god. Personally, I feel Probability hate me , and everyone who gain MODs like me will think the same. I fight high level map for a long time and always gain low rare MODs , EXCEPT SKILL MODS , BUT IT JUST PRINT RARE BECAUSE YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE ONE WHEN YOU NEED IT , IN ECONOMICS , IT IS NOT SCARCE , EQUAL TO WORTHLESS. God, do you know even water and air can be scarce? So, I think Probability hate me, and MOD PACK is another Probability Game, AND IT STILL FILLED WITH SKILL MODS. I think many people who want multishot don't care the price on platinum, but weather we can gain the MOD. Gamble MOD PACK is obviously fool, if we can win the probability , we've alrady won.
So you want earn money, and we want the probability die. If we have the Trade system, player s can balence the demand, or, sale it by platinum, company can use the demand.
Its good for both , where there is the demand where there is the supply and money , that's how market works, right?

Finally, thanks for your reading and endurance to my poor English.

Some good points there. But I have gotta say it would take ages to assimilate your suggestions and actually implement them into the game as every change in the game might lead to backlash of more 'amateur' players who would have a really hard time ranking up their Mastery.

These suggestions should be taken into consideration though.

By the way, I believe you are from Hong Kong, am I right?

Edited by Pull

It's ok to amateur players , because low rank mean weaker enemy , they still can nobly slash the enemy until they want have some challenge.

By the way, may I know your reason? It's close but unfortunatly wrong.

Believe it or not, I'm from ShangHai