The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blades Of Fury

(PSN)lWadsl

We are the Blades of Fury!

About Us

We are a small group of Tenno looking to admit several more likeminded clan members into our House.

The Blades of Fury started as a concept to garner attention from our opponents during Iron Banner events on Destiny as we wiped teams out in Control and Clash. After forming we have been focused more on growth for (both Destiny and Warframe) Guardians and Tenno around us and helping newcomers and those who need an extra hand. We are seasoned Fps players, looking for a challenge and for attentive and interested mature players. The name came from a previous RPG and also from the fact that when we played Crucible, we'd rage hard at making sure our team came out on top.

Potential Candidates

- Must be mature on the mic

- We generally do not mind age limits, however like I have stated before, please act accordingly on the mic.

We are not looking for people who swear and badmouth people left and right while we're in party chat.

- We're looking for candidates interested in helping others achieve greatness and find not just a clan but a home.

- We are looking for players who can be personable, welcoming, and friendly with the group.

Things We Do

We enjoy good conversation, we do it all when it comea to group gaming, if our friends need help, we bring them along to help them complete missions or run some raids, we're an overall assortment of friends looking to team up and just game together. We are both casual gamers, and also experienced and serious players who like a good challenge especially during PvP. Especially PvP.

If you'd like to consider joining us, send me a friend request with "Clan Recruitment" in the message on PS4

My PS4 Gamertag is: lWadsl

Hope to see some fresh new faces. We're always looking to have new members to enjoy playing with. Spread the word, we're here to stay.

Post credited to ShinFenrirX, the founding father and Grandmaster of the Blades of Fury. We are currently browsing around for a game to migrate the clan to, and Warframe was my first choice as its always been an enjoyable game for me. My PSN tag is lWadsl (that's LWadsL) and whether or not our full clan migrates, I'll be carrying on the clan name, ideals, and passion we had on Destiny. Even if it's just myself. Feel free to send me messages, or reply here until I edit if Shin migrates to Warframe as well.

Edited by (PS4)lWadsl

At the moment we have 4, and a 5th invited. Dojo is just started, so no research or clan expansions yet but will be continually working on that. I just moved over from destiny, and some of the clan from there were planning to move over as well. I was mastery rank 10 on PC, with a complete dojo but since I can't migrate my account I have to start all over.