Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aim May Be Problematic.

PsLawX

Hello, this is my first post on the forum, nice to meet you.The first time I played the game and I found very interesting style and freedom of movement, very beautiful, but I come here to share my first experience in which he was even a little bizarre.

Right after the tutorial I was doing the first mission, when held the right click mouse to aim at the enemy, the head of my character stood in front, disrupting and shutting the vision, I was testing as it happened, the more I gazed to the left, over the character's head away from the center of the screen, but not much more I turned right, exactly where the enemy was at the center of the screen and the character was hindered to aim.

Well, it happened once, but it costs nothing to report what happened, especially if I'm really enjoying this game.

Success to all developers and game.

There's European English, the choice of a Grammar Nazi. There's North American English, which 100% of US citizens think is superior to the former in every way. Then there's Google Translate English... don't even get me started.

What does this have to do with anything. 

The shooting in this game reminds me a bit of Mass Effect 1. It works but it isn't good as Mass Effect 2.

Yes, Mass Effect 2 has a good point when you aim

The Devs can improve it

There's European English, the choice of a Grammar Nazi. There's North American English, which 100% of US citizens think is superior to the former in every way. Then there's Google Translate English... don't even get me started.

I don't understood what's your point, sometimes I use the Google translator because I'm still studying English in my Country, and this is not part of the subject I started.

Get your head out of your &#!.

Aiming in this game pertaining to player models is really bad an everybody notices it