The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ledgends - Ghost Clan Recruitment

Ledgendary117

Hello there Tenno =)

I am Ledgendary117, the warlord of Ledgends a ghost clan that is now looking to recuit.  It has taken a long while, however, the dojo is complete with 3 levels featuring: a reactor level with a treasury hall and trade hall, main level for labratories, sparring rooms, obstacle course and observation deck, and thrid level for gardens with room to grow into a larger clan if need be, all research is done for every lab, well decorated rooms, almost every color pigment is done and rooms have been polychromed, along with transporters to make navigation easy.  Clan emblem is currently in the works and have one made that I'm happy with, however, may be subject to change in the future so for now it is currently in the default type.

My clan is also a part of the Ninja Legends Alliance for which there is a requirement to sign up for their forums which I cannot stress the importance of that enough; we have alliance meetings once a month on the 1st and we like to encourage participation; I am also a V.I.P. Rail Commander for them which is equivelent to being 2nd in command among others as well.  There are a few requirements, however, I'm trying to keep them as minimal as possible and very reasonable as well:

1.  Be an Active player.  Members who have not played for more than 30 days will be expelled, no exceptions.  This may change in the future to extend this grace period depending on how large the clan gets but do make an effort to play often within reason.

2.  Sign up for the Ninja Legends Alliance Forums, this is required.  The website is referred to on the clan's motd or message of the day upon approval of membership.

3.  No credit contributions are necessary, and is completely voluntary if you choose.  I have plenty of credits to create or build whatever the dojo needs although is welcomed for the solar rails.

4.  Understand that I am solely the grand architech of the dojo as this is my own personal creation that has taken very long to envision, build, and will not give permission to change anything regardless of clan rank, trust me when I say the dojo is big enough.

5.  Be respectful of all members whether you're a seasoned veteran, or a newcomer.  We're all here to play this great game and have some fun, so try not to step on each others' toes.

6.  Optional, but if you have a mic and wish to voice chat, I use RaidCall on channel 9846962.  This is a Alliance dedicated channel which a friend of mine has set up and has a slot for every clan, just look up Ledgends, right click and select enter.

Well, that just about covers it all.  If you wish to take a tour of the dojo first before deciding whether or not to join, I am open to that as well.  One last thing to mention is every clan member can host themselves into the dojo at any time they wish, no need for special permission to just run around and use whatever.

Post your gametag and mastery rank here