Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello!

(XBOX)Cudafish1966

I'm "Cudafish1966" on Xbox1.  A couple friends and I have started playing Warframe, and I gotta say.  This game definitely has a feel more like Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer COULD have been.  I'm a huge Mass Effect fan, and yet, now, I feel like I'm betraying it with this game! :D

basically, I downloaded it because it was free.  But after playing Neverwinter, which still feels too MMO, and not enough D&D, I just felt it would be at least a good "filler" until Mass Effect came to Xbox1.

I don't feel that way any longer.  Between Assassin's Creed like stealth, destroying things with my bo staff like a Krogan, and laying down cover fire for my friends... this almost feels like the ultimate game for my 3rd person experiences.

Then there's the lore.

WOW

I ended up here because we created a clan, and of course immediately got stuck at the enormity of creating our dojo.

Got to say, this as a whole looks like a fun group, I've already found excellent resources to help us plan our dojo.  Found all of these:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/54204-updated-852013-pdxdubins-dojo-building-resources-build-your-dojo-right/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/295275-dojo-pieces-for-planning-your-build/

http://kuenaimaku.github.io/Warframe-Dojo-Planner/

http://www.seniorgamers.net/media/clan-dojo-planner.361/

As a whole, I couldn't be more excited.

Edited by (XB1)Cudafish1966

Oh man... Krogan Warlords... brings back happy memories of hours of head-butting with friends lol.  And that was the first thought when I saw that Fragor.  I like to use staffs though.  So right now, it's my Mk 1 Bo until I get to level 30 with it.  Then on to something else, and eventually I'm thinking the Orthos or if I can, the Orthos Prime.  I love my Naginata in real life ;)

Right now I'm helping my friends out getting their updates installed.  Installing from the "Queue" is something some of them have never done manually before.  And I'm not really all that tech-savvy... I just got lucky and got mine to work the second time :D

but beyond that, we have our own clan, a little one.  We're a tight-knit group basically built from Mass Effect 3's MP and Forza.  Realistically we'll stay a "Ghost" clan.  Right now, I think I have a total of 7 in my clan.  My clan's name is "ChugiMeiyoGisei."  I've been a practitioner of Japanese martial arts for over 25 years now.  Love how that's incorporated into this game, so I'm carrying that over to our clan ;)  I'm a "Daimyo" (Warlord normally) for example.

Always up for fun and shenanigans.  But most times with the game only allowing 4 player co-op we usually fill that no problem ourselves.  Sometimes we fill the party chat and have half playing Forza while the other half plays Warframe or all of us in separate teams on Warframe.

It's been a TON of fun.  Can you tell?  I've made some fun mistakes, but nothing major.  I immediately started planning and spending my credits on the Boltor plans, Akboltor plans, and yep the Akjagara plans lol... OOPS.  I haven't even made it to Saturn yet lol.   I just can't wait to get my daily bonus of "discounted platinum" and I'll buy some platinum ASAP lol.  That'll be great for more weapon slots, warframe slots and accessories and paints lol.  I can't believe this is FTP.  It definitely is on par with top tier games, if not better.  At least the support is anyways.  So I'm happily going to put $60 into it.  Not a hesitation at all.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I look forward to seeing you all in the verse!  Here's hoping this game continues on and becomes an MMO that rivals WoW and EVE! :D Cept it's on my Xbone! :D

Edited by (XB1)Cudafish1966

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've traded back in the Xbox1.  Yep.  It happened.  I can't stand the thing.  Apparently my computer savvy friends taught me just enough to understand how terrible a UI and OS the Xbox1 has.  Among other issues as well.

So I'm getting a PC.  And it'll run Warframe beautifully.  My question is: how do I fix my forum/account information since I registered/signed in here the "easy way" with my Xbox Live stuff?  I'm not re-upping my GOLD at the end of this month, it was a fun year, but yeah, not-so-much lol.