Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues With The Infested

Dimmondback

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Ancient Healers should ONLY be able to heal other types of infested. I.e: 2 Ancient healers cannot heal each other or themselves but both can heal every OTHER type of infested. I believe this would make fighting the infested feel more like a reasonable challenge rather than just running away ALL THE TIME.

On another note, who else believes that the stun chance for the Chargers (and possibly Ancients) should be lowered? I say this because the Chargers may have a low chance to stun... but they hit multiple times in one attack (as many as 3 attacks in the span of 1 second [2 from the charge and a quick swipe follow up]) That means that their effective chance to stun has been tripled in that 1 "attack".

In that case the same could be done to Trinity and "Blessing" : p I don't see the problem with this if you have a weapon modded correctly, it should take you a few secs to dispatch any healers first. I try to run around rather than away, because they'll just charge at you so I'll take my chances evading their tentacle (:

Chargers are rightfully named though, they just charge right in, why would a charger be reduced to something that wouldn't be a small pain in the neck : p at least in groups they are annoying >.< I do, however, hate being stunned by an ancient and have another of his buddies come up and sap my energy and shields >.> but there's always a strategy to avoid all this, personally I can deal with the small thing like these, but different strokes for different folks I suppose!

I do find the chargers to be slightly overwhelming if you happen to get trapped,(against a wall, in between boxes etc.) where you can be perma-bashed around, to the point where you just can't do anything. But I have learned to take them a little more seriously when they're in larger packs usually picking off the front runners by attacking, backing off, and then attacking again etc. (Plus being able to use iron skin makes it rather trivial)

As for the healers? The right weapons for the right jobs, really takes care of these guys

I do poke at them little bit by little bit but even 1 charger was able to get through my shields (almost 400) with the amount of stun he was able to do.

P.S: I'm only using Trinity icon because they didn't give me Loki (despite picking him) :o

Well, they are relentless little things, it's best to always take care of the lesser infested before taking on ancients, unless you have the right weapons then you can take 'em all out as you wish, or the right abilities too : o You should look for you strategy and stick to it till you find a  better one or just decide to obliterate everything : D

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Ancient Healers should ONLY be able to heal other types of infested. I.e: 2 Ancient healers cannot heal each other or themselves but both can heal every OTHER type of infested. I believe this would make fighting the infested feel more like a reasonable challenge rather than just running away ALL THE TIME.

Hm ... this sounds familiar to me ... ah, got it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/42529-healers-healing-healers/