The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Warframe Looking For Chill Clan

(PSN)Galiant1992

Looking to join a clan with my lady. We're on pretty much all the time everyday. Wanting to join a clan that we can chill with and have a good time with. Just wanting a clan where we can play alone or together, somewhat has their dojo together and we would be willing to help with expenses to expand. You can find us on PSN at trina1991 or Galiant1992 so just send us a message if you're interested.

We'd be glad to have you and your lady if you like, we're a growing clan looking for ACTIVE and MATURE members to join us.

We have a large fully researched Dojo available along with veteran players who are willing to guide/teach people new to the

game. If interested of have any questions, feel free to message me on PSN or in-game (Marvalis1). Hope to see you.

Edited by (PS4)Marvalis1

Welcome to Warframe Galiant1992 and trina1991

We are a clan of 40 plus members and have alliance(70 plus members). Give me hola and can send you and/or trina1991 an invite to our dojo for a tour if I im online. We usually get together daily for PSN party chat if you like to meet some clan member and get yourself comfy with everyone but free feel to message me as I'm on daily and hope to hear from you. Feel free to add me and if you see me, just hola.

asianman20

JLN is a small clan but my 2nd in command plays with both his son and brother we are looking for people who know each other to join. we also have all research besides arch wings done. you look like a good fit. feel free to msg me on psn :) see you soon!

Edited by (PS4)doom2286