Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello People Of The Earth!

(PSN)FleaSixty

Hi all, 

Where to start, well my name on here and in the rest of the interwebs is Flea, I have been gaming for a long, long, long time. Well since my dad brought home an Atari VCS back in the good old days and have been gaming ever since on most of the consoles released as well as the awesome ZX Spectum (suck it Commodore 64 fans!) I am a parent to 2 great kids, have a girlfriend who I adore, I own a cat called Meow, (who is due to have kittens any day now) so most of my gaming time has diminished quite a bit but that's not really a bad thing or so my missus keeps telling me. 

I have also been involved with a couple of websites doing a few different things like modding forums, speaking to developers and game companies as website relations officer (KOEI were one of my favourites to deal with along with EA) and writing various reviews and posting news items. (I even managed to make SEGA's blacklist after writing bad reviews about some of the games they sent me due to them sucking, as a result I never received anything to review from them after that.) 

At the moment I mainly play on either PS3, PS4 or PS Vita and I am one of the people that actually bought the Playstation TV upon release. I play quite a wide range of different games and will play just about anything apart from facebook games, (I leave those to my missus). Some of my favourite game series are Dynasty/ Samurai /Orochi Warriors, Earth Defence Force, Final Fantasy and Burnout. So that's basically me, just your average gaming nerd. :)

Edited by (PS4)FleaSixty

Please tell me your're secretly Flea from RHCP xD

Either way, hi and welcome, Tenno!

Ok I am secretly Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers! Happy now? lol 

Welcome!

We have a table of assorted sweets and fizzy pop to your left.

And on your right is the big box of tissues many Tenno use to soak up all the shed tears on the forums.

:D

Taken 1 bag of sweets and a few tissues just incase, cheers. :)

YES A FELLOW FAN HELLO I PLAY THOSE TOO :DDDDDDDDDDD

Great set of games, Really wish they would have done Samurai Warriors 3 on anything but the Wii. The new Dragon Quest Warriors game looks pretty cool as well, what do you think of the Gundam series? I wasn't really a fan of those as they felt a bit slower and the gameplay wasn't the same. (Only played the first 2 though.)

Great set of games, Really wish they would have done Samurai Warriors 3 on anything but the Wii. The new Dragon Quest Warriors game looks pretty cool as well, what do you think of the Gundam series? I wasn't really a fan of those as they felt a bit slower and the gameplay wasn't the same. (Only played the first 2 though.)

Yeah I missed out SW3 because I don't have a Wii so it sucks xD. I haven't played SW4 though, I still need to get DW8 Empires too. Hoping for a WO4 but not sure how they will make the story for it. I'm not too interested in other Warriors games though. Gundam series are meh to me, I never liked Gundam anyway lol