The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient

Harazard

The problem with  them is that when there are more than  3 healers stacked up together there is no way you could kill them fast with low rank or not good modded weapon without healing themselves.

I got this nasty Situation in Mercury i was with my alt Account a rank 20 Volt warframe with ultimate and things.I had buddy with same frame but lower rank which has almost the same loadout i have ( i have Cronus while he has the skana).

Here is the Situation after we got tons of charger spam outta nowhere we were left with 2 Toxic Ancients and 3 Ancient Healers we couldn't kill the toxic ones because of the healing which the healers give(which is very high)was too much,from 40% to 90% almost instantly our misery 20-30 damage was ineffective against them and after shooting them for minutes we ran out of ammo then we said "Screw it we rush to Extraction".The most funny part was that we saw another group of healers and toxic ancients which again we skipped. That was the end of the mission.

Long Story short:Ancient Healers need a tweak at their healing mechanic it feels too powerful at the  moment for low rank eqipment and maybe make the healing like Rejuvenation artifact but the infested heal way faster?

Edit:Can the topic be Renamed Ancient Healers? i did not notice that i forgot to write Healer on topic name :(

Edited by Harazard

I think that's just bad luck. That's like complaining how a runner's explosion does too much damage if you get hit by 20 of them consecutively. It's just bad luck getting them in groups. 

Yeah we shot thought their legs a stlill they healed  like crazy we couldn't kill any of them at all.That is why i am writing this.

Also we don't have Armor Penetration nor Multishot mods in our mod cards.

It is not bad luck we know how to aim  we just can't out damage the healing :(