Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⛄ Eternal Shinobi ⛄ Mr 8 & Above ✔ Active Gamers ✔ International English Clan ✔ All Research Done ✔

Agent_CYZ

Hey I am looking to join a clan that will improve my Warframe Experience !. Yes I can be competive when want to be. But mostly I want a clan that is friendly and has fair ranks and promotions and everyone is treated the same with no favoritism. This clan looks like the clan that can be that for me and its one of the top clans as well.

Mastery rank 9 

Send me a invite please !

Hey I am looking to join a clan that will improve my Warframe Experience !. Yes I can be competive when want to be. But mostly I want a clan that is friendly and has fair ranks and promotions and everyone is treated the same with no favoritism. This clan looks like the clan that can be that for me and its one of the top clans as well.

Mastery rank 9 

Send me a invite please !

Hi

I wouldt like to join this clan.

My old clan became inactive

best regards

Angry-Pimp

mastery rank 12

Hey, my in game name is Cmmdr. Hamster with mastery rank 5. You guys sound like a fun clan and I would love to join!

Invites are out!!

t1kxr.jpg

Hey! If you guys are still recruiting, I just came back to the game today... Last time I played was beginning of April '13, and holy crap has it changed. I really see this becoming the only game I play. Anyway, I'm very interested in joining your clan!

wiltbarb76

MR: 1 or 2, not at the PC at the moment

Hey! If you guys are still recruiting, I just came back to the game today... Last time I played was beginning of April '13, and holy crap has it changed. I really see this becoming the only game I play. Anyway, I'm very interested in joining your clan!

wiltbarb76

MR: 1 or 2, not at the PC at the moment

welcome back to warframe! inv sent!

t1otz.jpg