The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting][8-Spots] Xanonia

-X-Ghost

2EpAoVQ.jpg?1

Welcome everyone!

So basically this is a One man Built clan. I have been working on it for quite some time and to say the least its functionally complete. Whats left is some decorations which I am pretty sure the members will have beautiful suggestions.

So right now I got 9 spots for dedicated and active members with whom I will be interacting closely and form the Council for the Clan. Once established we may upgrade further.

If you would like to have a Tour of the Dojo, hit me up InGame and I will personally give you a tour.

The Logo for the clan is what you can see in the banner above.
I do have a Facebook group and a Raidcall Room setup, details of which will be display in the Clan chat once you join.

+++ As any other clan out there I do have certain RULES for the Clan, specially since the members selected here will form the Council :

1. Respect, Honour and Discipline: These form the basic fundamentals for any clan and as such it applies to this Clan as well. Maintain your conduct within the clan and outside as well.

2. Be active: Self explanatory, try to come on as frequently as possible

3. Participation: Participate actively in the events that take place. Careful coordinated execution of gameplay can help us reach to new levels!

+++ Requirements:

1. Need to be atleast MR11: A Minimum of MR1 is required for the Council ,hit me up and we can see if you are good to join.

2. Raidcall: Need to have a microphone so we can communicate better via Raidcall. Talking to each other instead of typing can make a lot of difference

3. Minimum period of stay: The duration is 30days and this is going to help me give some time to decide if the members who have joined are loyal and if they are worthy to be part of the Council

4. Contributions: Contributions for decorations or Room constructions will be required time to time. Details on how to provide a log for this will be given later

5. Clan tag: As you can see my IGN, the clan tag is "-X-" Its NOT compulsory but as a member of the Council you will be requested to wear it as a sign of loyalty and pride in your clan.

Well thats all for now. Hoping to see you guys in game!

Edited by -X-Ghost