The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights Of Excalibur Seeks Members

(PSN)Selest2006

Knights of Excalibur is a brand new Clan set up by 3 friends. We have been playing for about two months, and are looking for a few members who would like to have a part in this exciting new endeavour. Applicants can be any age, but should have a mature attitude and respect for other Clan members, and should be playing the game regularly. We currently have one younger member who will be leading our Youth Council, to make sure that it is not only the older members have a say. We are currently in an alliance with one other small Clan.

We currently have a Dojo with 2 items researched and 26 others underway. More to come on Thursday.

We are happy to help with farming credits and resources, Void and Orokin Derelict missions. Also with taking on bosses to unlock new planets. After 3 weeks of a member being active in the Clan, we will provide Prime Blueprints, and rare mods, as availability allows. For Longer term active members we will try to provide Prime Warframe and weapon parts when available. Members new to the game will receive a Kubrow egg (worth 10 Plat) if they do the Howl of the Kubrow quest with a Council member, and are unsuccessful in finding one.

Please post below if interested, or message Sir-Waylander, Selest2006 or panther039 ingame. Our Council of 3 + 1 will look forward to meeting you, and hope that you will enjoy having a hand in creating the Knights of Excalibur!

Edited by (PS4)Selest2006

Mate i'll be happy when i've got most of the research finished and can get back to having a laugh and help the new guy's out.

Right we are at 10 members with a ranked 12 waiting 24 hours until i've finished the Warframe research and get the Shadow Barracks fast tracked.So if anyone wants to join please message me and i'll invite you in as soon as it's all built.I may be a devil and visit the Void today instead of grinding :) but don't tell the others lol

One last thing i've set up an Alliance with 23 other Clans so there's people on-line pretty much 24/7

QUICK CLAN UPDATE

We are now a Shadow Clan with 15 members 13 being active daily also Jack are Youth Council Leader decided to leave and start up his own Clan,we all wish him well with his Clan.In the first post by Selest (Jim) we had a 3 week active rule before someone could ask for Prime BP's or Mods,we have now decided to change it to just being active.

On joining we rank you to Archer which is 3 levels up and we work the inactive rule as follows:- For every 7 days the members inactive you drop 1 rank,the next rank Soldier still gives you access to the Dojo but the last rank Serf doe's not after another 7 days their removed.We are only a small Clan who will never go above a Storm Clan and 100 members,so we must be fair to are active members and 4 weeks is fair we hope.

The last part when we went to a Shadow Clan all active members were given a Clan rank and we will do so again on reaching a Storm Clan.

Anyone wishing to join us post here or PSN Sir-Waylander for a invite.

From Jim's post on the 26th of April we now have 20 active members a three level Dojo,the 1st floor is power plants and barracks as needed,the 2nd floor are main Dojo floor with research Labs (only 5 items need researching) and all the other main rooms needed for a Dojo,the 3rd floor is given over to Clan members to build whatever they want too.At the moment three members have are trust as they never missed a day since joining us and others will also be able to make their mark over the coming weeks.

Someone who joined today asked for help farming Rhino so John and I took him on a Jackal hunt we were lucky just three runs were needed,and we then helped him farm for Morphics picking up a couple of parts to Mag along the way.

If you fancy joining a easy going Clan then your welcome here just post here or the QUICK way PSN Sir-Waylander

• 4 weeks later...

Not posted in a while been busy getting all the research finished off and the main Dojo set up before we went to a Storm Clan,the Dojo now covers 4 floors a barracks and power floor,are main floor and two further floors which are given over to 14 members at the moment to build whatever they want to.On Monday we went to a Storm Clan and as of right now we have 68 members,we still give Prime BP's and Rare Mods away for free for are active members.Also Orokin delelict and Void seem are second homes some days lol,also I run a 23,000 credit farming run to Pluto's Dark Sector Denfense giving the new members a helping hand with credit for building the many weapons needed to level up.

On joining everyone gets 3 messages with helpful tips and the break down of the PLanets Warframes and resources,we are open to all ranks but we are happy to help the 0's as much as the ranked 6 we are here to help and make this game fun to play (just join are chat to find out).If your looking for a new home then come gives us a try at KNIGHTS of EXCALIBUR.

PSN Sir-Waylander for an invite or post here See you in deep space sometime