The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bronco Broken

LeoLeonardoIII

I'm not really sure what's going on here, but whenever I try to use my Bronco, I get both shots off, and then as I try to reload, my character starts to go into an extreme OCD fit and reload over and over again, preventing me from using it again when I need it most. In one instance of this problem, I sat there reloading and reloading, over FIFTY TIMES before I said 'screw it' and switched out my weapon, proceeding to take out a spinning reactor core by trying to throw my Glaive at it.

Dunno if this is a bug or what, but I've only really been able to level up my bronco lately by tagging along with other pistol users -.-

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bronco#Notes

"Some have experienced bugs with this weapon's reloading. Try and stop pressing the sprint button while you reload. For some reason if you reload and sprint at the same time you might have some problems with fast reloading weapons. NOTE: This reloading glitch is also caused by game lag and low framerates, and can become so troublesome you can stand in place and it will constantly do the reload animation indefinitely or until lag improves. It is not recommended to use this weapon if you have latency or framerate issues as this may cause the weapon to become near useless in combat."

Did u throw ur glaive before u fired the bronco

No, it happens regardless of what other things I use, he just resumes reloading and reloading afterward.

weps with super fast reloads have this bug. its something they know about.

you can do something to interrupt it and it will work properly again. like a melee attack or jumping or what have you.

I see.. it hasn't worked for me before, he just resumes his Reload-OCD fit afterwards

Did u throw ur glaive before u fired the bronco

i think the glaive one is where it does it twice. the infinite reload one is lag based it think?

i had a mission where i kept happening and i think i just rolled to get it to stop.