The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recently Returned Seeking Uk Clan

(PSN)FilthyBanana

Thanks for stopping by,

I've recently returned to warframe, and my god has it changed. I'm looking for a uk based (but not exclusively) clan, I try to play when I can but, I work, have a daughter and girlfriend who all seem to be sapping away at my game time. Mainly looking for some guidance and a solid base of ppl to play and chat with. Couldn't tell you my mastery lvl ATM, (tbh I haven't found it with the new set up yet) I think I was around 7 or 8 ish but could be wrong.

Anyways I needs a clan, ninjas shouldn't play alone!

Psn - FilthyBanana

My clan, Swordframers would be happy to have you.

We've got mainly U.S players but also a lot of U.K members. There is always a lot people online in both clan and alliance. We were previously a top 3 mountain clan, but we upgraded to moon. Our alliance is "Wrath of the Lotus"

If interested, reply here or pm/psn me.

Hi mate me and a couple of mates have just set up a UK Clan called KNIGHTS of EXCALIBUR there's three adults and we have a junior section as well,Dojo's built and research well under way.We are in a small Alliance which as another small UK Clan part of it.We will be looking for more members there should be a post by Jim on here today telling everyone what we offer as a Clan.So if you fancy joining us for a laugh then please do we do missions together and have party chat set up so we can take the P out of each other,not bad for mature English gentlemen lol.Regards Malc

If interested post here or PSN Sir-Waylander for a invite.