Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Give Venus A Rare Material

Minnow23

One of the reasons I feel so many people have trouble getting Alloy Plate is because they go to Venus to find it. It seems like Venus would be the easiest place to get Alloy Plate due to its low level enemies and easy defense missions; however, Venus has Polymer Bundles and Circuits (both common materials) alongside of Alloy Plate (Uncommon), meaning that your chances for getting Alloy Plate goes WAY down because you have to wade through two common materials.

I'd like to suggest that either the Polymer Bundles or Circuits be replaced with a rare material, making the Alloy Plate uncommon instead of fricken hard as hell to find.

I know a lot of people will say "The grind for Alloy only makes it better" and I'm not here to debate that, I'm just suggesting that Alloy Plate should not be less common than any other uncommon material.

tl;dr - Give Venus a rare material to increase the drop rate of Alloy Plate

Edited for grammar

Edited by Minnow23

I go there to farm Alloy Plate and increase my ranks.  If rubedo was also there that would make it nicer.  I really don't think it needs another rare material on the map.  You can get Morphics from Vor. Control Modules from Hyena.  And you can get Neuroids from Golem.  Orkin Cells drop from any boss at random.  Venus drops are pretty much fine.

I believe each material drops in its own frequency? Altering the rarity of the other materials present shouldn't affect the amount of Ally Plate you get, only increase the amount of times you get disappointed because they look the same (because commons will drop more often than Rares, but not in place of anything).