Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black List

finalgenesis

• 2 weeks later...

Any luck being able to block/blacklist players?  Just played a couple of defense rounds and 3 other people agreed to continue then when the wave started they left.  I thought this was about team play.  I have found quite a few asses on here.   For the most part it's great but every now and then all it takes is one or two people to just ruin it.  This is my first online gaming experience so maybe I expect too much

Blacklist would be fantastic.  If for nothing else but to not have to deal with grouping with someone you find rude, offensive, or just don't like the color of his/her warframe.

That way instead of whining about being trolled, getting left behind, getting trampled by Bronies, or (insert favorite gripe here), you just blacklist them and move on.  Done and done.

Not a terrible idea, but lots of stuff more important to do first.

Actually it would take very little effort to do something like this, and considering how quickly DE is updating things, something this basic wouldn't be much trouble at all.

Name and shame threads are no good. If you want to do this please do it privately.

But nobody is being named or shamed at all. In fact, this sort of system would do well to prevent such a thing. Press a single button and be done with the person right?

Take it from me, as a MWO player. Quickly put together matchmaker is worse than no matchmaker at all.

I like you.

Actually it would take very little effort to do something like this, and considering how quickly DE is updating things, something this basic wouldn't be much trouble at all.

Agreed...here's hoping.