Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hosting Suggestion

Sophronius

I propose that there be an added function in Warframe. Some people have a slow connection/computer which causes terrible lag for whoever is a client to them in a session. I figure that this issue can be mostly resolved by adding an option in the menu which would allow players to NOT host games. Instead they would wait in lobby until they find an open match.

This could probably solve a lot of aggravation that people have had in the past with bad hosts. Sorry if this has already been suggested before, I did not find it when I did a quick search.

Or, instead of punishing the people that can't afford world-wide internet and a computer that runs off the souls of dead Microsoft employees, make it so that if you have too much ping with a host it doesn't let you join with them.

Even that could be an issue if you end up unable to join friends do to a slightly higher ping.

Even that could be an issue if you end up unable to join friends do to a slightly higher ping.

You could make the ping configurable (make players able to choose whether the ping hardcap is 250, 500, 750, 1000, etc).

Highly doubt your buddy has 1000 more ping than you do.