Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi! Need Advice/feedback (Thx For 2K Subs:d)

TheQwan17

Hey Guys! Most of you probably don't know me (been a long time since I played Warframe). I'm a PC Youtuber whos been at it for about 2 years. I'm just posting here first of all to say hi cause its been a while since I've been part of the community and also to ask for some feedback and advice. Earlier today, I uploaded my firstWarframe video in 9 months. I was just wondering if you guys could check it out, and leave a little helpful feedback (not necessarily positive but helpful). I'm not begging for likes and subs (however if you would like to, it would be much appreciated :D) but rather just some help on what I can do better. If you have any ideas on what I could next to make a good warframe video, please leave em below ;). 

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to play with you soon!

Sincerely,

Qwan.

Video: 

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/QwanGames

(p.s. thanks for helping me get to 2k!)

Also, if its against the rules to post videos here, pls lmk and I'll edit it out :)

Edited by TheQwan17

Hi! Congratulations on reaching 2,000 subcribers on YouTube bro! You should get Boltor Prime and also if you're going to do some Defense you should have one of your teammates or you go Frost/Frost Prime and spam Snow Globe around it and then you can just focus on defending it on how long you want because it blocks bullets and slow down enemies, anyways good luck and hope you enjoy playing this game more!

Hi! Congratulations on reaching 2,000 subcribers on YouTube bro! You should get Boltor Prime and also if you're going to do some Defense you should have one of your teammates or you go Frost/Frost Prime and spam Snow Globe around it and then you can just focus on defending it on how long you want because it blocks bullets and slow down enemies, anyways good luck and hope you enjoy playing this game more!

thanks man! :D