Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Connect To Warframe

Feightry

Hi today I cannot connect to warframe, not even to www.warframe.com, also not able to connect to support.warframe.com; the only reason I able access the forum is because I'm using proxy to access it, without proxy I cannot access the site or even the game.

I tried restarting my PC, restarting the router even try accessing the site from office (different IP and ISP) without any success. I suspect you guys block some IP from Australia - Melbourne?

Really hope you guys can help me, I did tracert and ping to 96.47.186.2, request timed out at 203.29.135.149

Now I know you guys probably said submit a ticket, I cannot even access support.warframe.com, how can I submit a ticket?

Have the same issue here, but only via TPG. Is fine via Telstra... I have found another website that is doing a similar thing, so I have logged a call with TPG. Seems to be OK at the moment though.

[EDIT] I found pinging from online tools failed as well, even though "Is it down for everyone or just me" said site was up. So they may block ping attempts. [/EDIT]

Edited by IAmMarauder

I did log a call with TPG Support, so they might have kicked the wallabies they are using to power their machines :P

Not that I am addicted to Warframe at all, it was... Ummm... Ok, I admit it! I'm addicted! Which way to Warframe Anonymous?