Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Configurable Crosshairs (Color, Maybe Style?)

Kikkerke

Greetz!

I have this request since in many a case I have a problem seeing the current crosshair.

Which is, IMHO, annoying in many a case.

A recolorable version would be awesome, MAYBE a new set from which to pick (like in for instance Unreal Tournament and the likes).

On top: PLEASE give the Sniper a frikken Snipe Crosshair?  lol

The current one is SO not snipe.

Hereunder an example of a nice crosshair:

_207-.jpg

Simple, to the point.

Thoughts?

Crosshairs themselves should have the capability of changing colors.

I posted something similar, however I would like to see the actual lens color change as well to something like seeing through colored glass but it enhances your vision.

There should be a variety of crosshairs to choose from but they should have them limited to the weapon type but you can equip from a selection of crosshairs for that weapon group.

So if I wanted a blue lens with red crosshairs or a yellow lens with black crosshair they should allow me to have it. ><

If I had to pay for this feature, meh I willing to if they're willing to put in the extra work to tweak the game to make it more better awesome. XD

I imagine them allowing custom colored crosshairs for convenience, as sometimes you can lose it in a shootout.

As for actually changing it, it has to be something [free] within the options menu, as it doesn't exactly show when you're playing with others, like weapons, armor colors, and other stuff do.

As for giving the snipetron a lens? Make it an option under the graphics interface, I don't want to lose frames just because they added a little distortion overlay whenever I zoom in.

I would like an option which modifies the color of my crosshair to the negative of whatever I am aiming at. If my target is black, it should be white, if its red, it should cyan (green + blue). This way I can always see my crosshair irrespective of the color of my target. Its very annoying for me to not be able to see my crosshair in the heat of fight.

Crosshair color and style... +1 I wanted that since i started playing the game. Such a simple option yet no one in the Warframe team has implemented it. But for the sniper crosshair,it should be optional.