Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Ideas For More Challenging Game

Dzudzabajac

First of all, sorry for my english. It's not my native language.

Warframe is, for sure, game with good potential but...

There is some pretty much big problems with challenge in this game.

Since you hit some higher rank, collect some mods for Warframe and weapons, you can solo 90 percent of game. For me playing with random peoples is just pure rush. Why? Because people can rush. Because game does not offer any challenge after you hit some upgrades for your Warframe. So... game allow players to rush.

My ideas:

1. Lower amount of mod slots on Warframes. Make more slots that requires specific polarity. Make that player can't

put mod of one polarity in different (non match) polarity slot. Also player can put polarity in non polarity slot but with
    double power cost.

2. Make at least 2 more unique mods for every Warframe.

3. Make that Warframe earn ranks (instead of weapon) for using specific weapon and how he learn to use this weapon
    he can give more power to this weapon for weapon mods. Nerf Nerf NERF all mods. 100% ability of any kind is
    unimaginable (not to mention 200% mods !!!!!!!). 60-70 percent is, in my opinion, max buff. Drasticly increase
    FUSION cost for mods. Specially for uncommon and rare mods. Also lower the drop rate of common mods.

Explanation:

For 1 and 2: Idea behind this is that Warframe become more separated. More unique. That Warframe abilitys become more important when you play in group. Healer, buffer, DoT dmg dealer, area dmg dealer. direct dmg dealer, Warframe that use more weapons, Warframes that use more abilitys. Also idea is that player make different setups for Warframes (make that we can save at least 3 presets for mods). For example: If am healer... i can have setup for more group oriented heal or direct heale... or even more for preventing dmg to my friends. On that way you will force players to tink. To actually plan how to make their Warframes and to choice styles how they wont to play with certain Warframe. Right now everything is.... PUMP PUMP PUM mods, run and gun and that's all. 

For 3: Right now I have overpowered Excallibur with 7-8 weapons fully ranked and moded. In Foundry i have Ember, Frost and Volt almost finished. This new Warframes even with rank 0 can use this overpowered weapons that I have. So am pretty much good to clean up 90 percent of missions.

Or, if remaking ranking system is to much job, make that weapons rising in ranks also requires certain rank of Warframe. For example: Weapon rank 10 need Warframe rank 5 and more. Weapon with rank 20 need minimum Warframe rank 15 and weapon with rank 30 require Warframe rank 25 and more.

Rise the difficulty od mobs. At leaste mobs from 25-35 and higher. Why making mobs with lvl 25-35 and higher with difficulty 1,2 or 3 ?!

Add random mini bosses. Harder than mobs but easier than bosses. They do not need to be some special models. Take for example Grineer, scale 3D model or 2 to be little bit bigger then ordinary Grineer (model rig will be almost the same) and put some little bit diferent texture and thats all. Give mini bosses higher chance to drop some rare mods... even some non Warframe BP-s. Make him totaly random in one system so he can show up random on random planet in one system. After some time he can switch planet. In some systems place more mini bosses (2.. maybe 3). With adding mini bosses you can add one more event. For example special Alerts mission where players can hunt and kill specific mini bosses or make one more event... That mini boss can challenge random player in that system.

"Am on planet xyz.... come and get me if you can XYZ" ... bla bla bla

I also have idea for making some kind of market where peoples can sell stuff that they do not need... for in game platinums ofc but maybe another time.

That's all for now.

Edited by Dzudzabajac