The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Frames To Have.

D4K4R

Question

Hi. I wanna build my arsenal of frames (4 or 5) and I want to know the best for each job (stealth, tank, support etc). I got loki and rhino right now. I'm planning to get other 3. Can u recommend me other 3 frames to get?

there is no real answer. Every person is different and has different preferences. In my opinion all posts offering certain warframes are meaningless and should be ignored.

You should try to make all warframes. Don't potato it, don't forma it. Just use it to see if you like its gameplay. If you don't like it - sell (especially if it has a prime version) or leave it if you have spare inventory slots. If you like some warframe, potato it. No one can tell you what you should play and what you should like. You are an individual, your opinion and preferences are yours. Again, not a single person can jam their opinion down your throat. You should try them all out and find the ones that suit you.

Don't hurry, take your time.

Every single warframe is unique and has a different gameplay or even has several ways to play with them.

Edited by maumastoks

there is no real answer. Every person is different and has different preferences. In my opinion all posts offering certain warframes are meaningless and should be ignored.

You should try to make all warframes. Don't potato it, don't forma it. Just use it to see if you like its gameplay. If you don't like it - sell (especially if it has a prime version) or leave it if you have spare inventory slots. If you like some warframe, potato it. No one can tell you what you should play and what you should like. You are an individual, your opinion and preferences are yours. Again, not a single person can jam their opinion down your throat. You should try them all out and find the ones that suit you.

Don't hurry, take your time.

Every single warframe is unique and has a different gameplay or even has several ways to play with them.

The OP was asking for advice on a couple of frames, to expand his limited arsenal, all posters up until now have put forth a few ideas, which to me looks sound advice, they should not be merely ignored, as you say, in fact yours is the only post that does NOT put forth a suggestion for frames for the OP.

On topic I would suggest to the OP that Frost is a real good frame to get, and keep.

For instance, cant find a squad to do your syndicate defence with? no probs you got a frost

I just recently got Vauban myself after only having Volt and Rhino.  Turns out, I was having more fun with him than the two combined.  I think Vauban's skills fit my playstyle, hence I like him.  He is a caster frame though so you will need to really watch your energy pool if you still have not gotten 50%+ power efficiency. 

I like support frames.  If that is your cup of tea, I would suggest Vauban, and looking at the others' skills, Trinity.  For defensive, I would say Frost seems like a good idea. 

For fun frames with a rather unique style, I am looking at Limbo.  Although I would say that he takes some practice in a team, as you might randomly make your teammates rage if they can't hit an enemy due to your skills.  And he has a top hat.