The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Recruiting

(XBOX)MOSHPITCHAMP13

Recruiting for the clan Beletorum De Lumine under the Dragons Void Kin alliance. We are a moderately new clan that is looking for active members. We've all been playing awhile but so far everyone who has joined our clan has stayed inactive. We have a growing dojo with a vast majority of the research done. Our high ranking members are active and we have no problem helping out newer players or helping seasoned players get that prime piece they've been missing. Also we are in the process of building out solar rails and we will be attacking dark sectors as soon as possible. If you would like to join us or learn more send me a message my gamertag is MOSHPITCHAMP13 or you can message sssrm360 he is our warlord. Hoping to hear from a lot of you.

Beletorum De Lumine is openly recruiting all members of any skill level. From the newest just learning the ropes to the seasoned ready to take on the toughest challenges in the system. We are a friendly clan just looking for active dedicated members that will aid us in the construction of our solar rails and dojo. We have the vast majority of research done for your enjoyment as well as a trading post. Our clan is small for the moment but we have our eyes set on growing very quickly. If you would like to join us let me know and you'll be added at the earliest opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

Beletorum De Lumine is actively recruiting any and all players from those just starting all the way to the veterans. We currently have a solar rail complete and are now building upon that to take over dark sectors. We have all our research done minus just a few we are currently building. What we offer is a friendly helpful environment with members that can help you get the things you need. If any of this sounds good to you be sure to send me a message on here or better send me one to my gamertag MOSHPITCHAMP13 and I'll get back with you. Happy hunting Tenno