The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Merxari Vanguard ((Upgraded To Shadow Clan))

FinalSummoning

LDt601v.jpg?1

Thank you for you time, I am the Head Administrator of Merxari Vanguard. Myself and a few others have built this clan wit the intent of Trading.. mainly. We are broken into two different teams, which is lead by two experienced players.

The first team is our Merchants, which are focused on the gathering, selling, and or buying of objects. This is going to be the primary team and most abundant.

The second team is our Mercenaries, which is going to be helping our Merchants with their work, helping our alliances with quests and soldiers for hire.

In the Process

We are a Ghost Clan with intents on growing larger

Dojo is being built as I type.

Seeking Emblem design

Thank you for your time, if interested you can PM me, FinalSummoning, in-game and ask. Or post, PM me here.

Edited by FinalSummoning

Hey you offered me to join your clan in another thread :) I am interested in joining and helping the clan grow! PM me in game if you need to talk to me before invinting, otherwise you can send me an invite and I'll see you in game :D

Hey you offered me to join your clan in another thread :) I am interested in joining and helping the clan grow! PM me in game if you need to talk to me before invinting, otherwise you can send me an invite and I'll see you in game :D

Invite sent

My Warframe is:

lmw0716

By the way, would trading include trading prime parts

instead of plat?

I would think so. I am indeed the head of Clan, but we have two different Clan Masters that handle the Merchants and Mercenaries. If you are wanting to be trading, I think you may need to talk to TheSilent 

Feel free to drop by and talk to us about something or ask questions.

My Warframe is:

lmw0716

instead of plat?

Trading involves all things to do with trading rather then just i want me some plat gonna sell me some prime parts.

Trading prime parts for prime parts is great because it can help someone in the clan or outside of the clan, say if i needed like the boar prime barrel i could trade maybe a core or some prime part they want/needed.

But trading for plat is allowed.

My Warframe is:

lmw0716

instead of plat?

Inv sent

Hay please invite me to your clan. My IGN is TFC185

Sure thing one of us will invite you when he gets online :)

I would like to ask any adninistrator up here to either close this thread or move it to shadow section as we have advanced to the shadow clan.... And yes we have started to recruit again so feel free to pm me if you are interested in joining clan.