Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teeno Ranking System and Warframe Upgrading System

Amenonuhoko

First and foremost, hopefully I posted this in the correct section also, recent updates have been such a gift because of new content, fixes and ofcourse balances throughout the game. What I feel is lacking right now is the benefit of your Teeno Ranking (i.e. Initiate, Silver Initiate, Gold Initiate, etc.) right now it only allows you to exclusively buy in-game items for your rank (As of now only Gorgon, Rhino and Hek?) this will be effective as the game progresses (more items for different ranks).

Besides the exclusive items in the market there is no other motivation to rank up which is pretty slow and hard for non-hardcore gamers, I think the Teeno Ranking System lacks benefits like extra shields, health, enemy radar, access to tougher mission with better loots (Mods and such rare items). These benefits are just suggestions I think would be very beneficial for high-rank Teenos.

As for the Warframe Upgrading System, this is not the skill tree upgrade (Using Orokin Catalysts and Reactors) this is a suggestion about the starting warframes and their relationship to the other frames. Upgrading warframes to another stronger and more advance warframe (Like making Rhino an upgraded version of Excalibur. Since Excalibur is more on offense, being a predecessor of the Rhino is not a bad idea as the Rhino upgrades defenses, combining Offense and Defense. Note: Upgrading a warframe will keep the previous skills of the last frame giving 8 skills to use in one frame.) This is a long shot, but I just wanted to speak out because I think this is a nice idea.

Sorry for the bad english and I would appecriate anyone who would criticize my ideas or better yet suggest more things. :)

I think something that would be really cool would be if at the end of every test you pass, you get the choice of choosing one of three exclusive mods. These mods can only be selected once the test is complete, and maybe even specific to the warframe you use to pass the test with. I think this could be a start in the right direction. EIther way I like the idea of getting something more for ranking up is good because youre right ranking up right now only really encourages getting the hek, rhino, or gorgon.

Edited by Forsaken_Saint

I think something that would be really cool would be if at the end of every test you pass, you get the choice of choosing one of three exclusive mods. These mods can only be selected once the test is complete, and maybe even specific to the warframe you use to pass the test with.

Rank Tests should always Boost the Teeno not warframes. 'Cause that would be a rip-off if only one warframe is upgrade instead that it applies to any you wear. :(