The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attention Tenno : Fallen Legion Is Recruiting

tworivers

We are a mountain clan looking for new members to join us!

The Dojo is 100% complete as well as the clan research

Our community is very open to new recruits and our foundation is team speak 3 which keeps us all connected.

Our main community in this clan are people who play Warframe but we offer many other games (mostly steam games) such as Star Conflict, Arche Age, Planet Side, but there are many more games we offer.

Our requirement is that you are at least 15+ years of age.

The website to put in a form is located below

http://fallenlegion.iclanwebsites.com

~

If you are interested in joining our gaming community say so below and you will be contacted privately (:

To add to that we are in the process of expanding our clan into testing of games and game gear for companies.

We have just put forth a new system to govern ourselves which makes us one of the most accountable clans in the gaming world today so we need good solid players with a good attitude to join.

We also welcome the women who play WarFrame and want to extend an invitation to them to join us in what will be a very bright future.

War Lord ,

tworivers

Edited by tworivers

plz make better titles that shows what this topic is about (War Lord is recruiting) , it would be better for all and also for players who want to be recruited (they can see clearly what this topic is about and go on) ^^

Also good luck for recruitment, i wish you a good day/night

Just to point out the obvious this is the recruiting forum for Mountain Clans or did I misread the forum title . I made the change but would ask in future if you have concerns send it by mail rather than grand standing here in the recruitment forums and taking away from clans actively recruiting please.