The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Play Altering Warframe Mods

Moondancer

Since i am not a fan of passive mods that add a small benefit i figured i would make a thread about suggestions for play altering Warframe mods.

So i have really only played Mag just getting into excaliber and ember but my idea would be a mod that changes the way the frame plays so my suggestion:

Reverse Polarity:

Changes abilities as follows

Crush: Instead of  lifting everything up and crushing it it pulls everything in AoE toward her possibly knocking them down.

Pull: Pushes the target away would be particularly good against charging bosses or ancients

Bullet Attractor: Placed on a friendly target it will have a chance to repel incoming ranged attacks

Shield Polarity: This is a tough one as it sort of already does both things. Possibly turning it into a shield vampire over time or something.

Looking for feedback on these as well as suggestions for altering play mods for other frames.

Do you have another suggestion? the point would be to change Mag's roll as a AoE damage beast to something else.

depends. how about it sucks all enemies in the aoe in, then shoots them out. they slowly lose speed, the sooner they hit something, (enemies included0they  take dmg. that way it still does damage, and includes the suck in and knockdown aspect.

depends. how about it sucks all enemies in the aoe in, then shoots them out. they slowly lose speed, the sooner they hit something, (enemies included0they  take dmg. that way it still does damage, and includes the suck in and knockdown aspect.

That could be cool my initial idea was it would suck enemies in so teammates could AE the crap out of them without having to have reach  or paired with something like ember. But your right in the sense the ability needs to seem changed not nerfed.