Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Noobs Looking For A Chill League.

(PSN)Atomic-Tuna

Hi we are two fun loving, competitive yet casual noobs to Warframe.

I'm not new to MMOS having played DCUO for a few years and have been part of some well respected clans. I understand the grind and teamwork needed to be successful in the game.

We are both in our 30's, married and like to chill out playing games. We have mics.

Both of us are team players, respectful but will let the occasional F Bomb slip in the heat of battle.

If you are a clan that is interested in showing 2 noobs how to get the most out of this game while having a great time let us know.

Cheers.

Hello Atomic! Welcome to warframe! Hello Evan! Welcome to Warframe! Check out my link to the information on our clan, and if you think we'd be a fit, let me know. We only have a few spots remaining open. Contact me with a psn friend request.

We have had great success so far with the new guys we have brought it. Everyone is really nice and progressing great. In less than a week, all of our new guys have hit at least mr3, and we've helped them learn a good part of stuff about warframe along the way. Our mid level guys we just brought in have been adding to their mod and weapon collection from our help as well. We don't like to throw stuff on too heavy in the beginning, as warframe is quite the complex game and a lot to take in for a while.

We gave a great group of guys always will to help out. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420549-after-dark-action-is-recruiting/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. My name is Turtle and I am the founder of the new Clan, Tacetus Tardus Mortem. We are currently in need of new members and I would love to help out any new players as I plan to implement an apprenticeship program into my clan as soon as it takes off. I can teach you everything thing you need to and give you some tips on how to deal with higher level missions and tricky bosses so that you may in turn teach another tenno. I sincerely hope you consider joining us. You may send me a message if you're interested and I look forward to working with you!