Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower 4 Interception

Natfrog123

Yeaaa....... I hate it when that happens too. But you gotta admit it feels good when suddenly you actually get what you want. I've done 20+ T3 Exterminations to only receive Mag prime stuff. I want Nyx Prime Chassis please. Yet a random number generator stays random....

It's called rng nobody likes it but it happens so DE isn't going to take that out because you aren't able to get what you want 

But a forma even being in the drop table is kinda horrible for T4... Replace it with cores or something useful....

At the very least the forma bp needs to be built instead. having a forma bp in the c rotation is like a giant middle finger. "Hey, you spent four waves, twenty waves, or twenty minutes in the mission? well here! have this forma blueprint that drops all the time in lower level missions! ENJOY!"

Totally agree here.

I did 21 T3 cap runs in one session. Got 10 formas. After that, did a T4 surv 60 mins. Got 2 formas in 2 of 3 C rotations. After that, did a T3 sab. Got 2 formas from hidden caches. All this in 1 Day.

Ive been building formas everyday for the last 2 months, but i still got 80+ forma bps.