Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi All :)

b0rnstellar

My name is SeeJay (CJ) and I'm kinda new / not really. I played Warframe for about a week a year-or-so ago and just now recently came back in light of some videos I watched that made the game look more interesting than it did before so I decided to give it a shot. A few days in, I'm loving it so far!

Anyways! A little about me:

I'm 19 years old from Pennsylvania in the U.S. and I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember. My favorite game series of all time has to be Halo. It originally introduced me to online games and some friends I still have today with Halo 2. Halo 2 is also my favorite game of all time. I listen to lots of music but my favorite genres have to be electronic / EDM / nu-disco. My favorite band (?) is Daft Punk and, if you know me, you'll know they're my idols.

If you wanna add me on Steam head here and if you want to watch me stream then head here.

Hope to meet a lot of you on here and in game! :)

You, my friend, have missed out on a LOT! Like just recently, Quanta Vandal was awarded through an event which finished like two days ago. Hopefully you got that and there was also Latron Wraith (My personal fave <3), hopefully you got that as well :) 

Other than that, you better have fun out there Tenno, or I will be forced to call the Stalker upon thy soul!