The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dbd Deathbeforedishonor Clan

(XBOX)DarkSaber5119

We are a clan with the purpose getting the most out of Warframe. We are all passionate about warframe.

We have rules that can demote or promote you or expel you from clan

1. Inactivity for -10 days will demote you to intitiate even if your a general a warlord position is permanent. Unless you dont have gold which is understandable.

2. Inactivity for  -20 or more days is an expel from clan we cannot tolerate inazctive players.

3. We also expel for not contributed to a clan. We expect a whole game worth of credits to be imported into the clan vault i donate 1,000,000 every once in awhile. Though i still expect every one donating at least a whole game worth of credits for every game day you play.

4. I expect everyone to be doing there assigned promoted work and nothing less. If your a sage then i epect either build your own rooms or at least contribute to it. I expelled my own whole clan once because they were not contributed. I did not bother to tell them either. I expect every one to be doing their assigned work. Luckily for the utility guy he just has to host the dojo.

5. Events are not expected but are in encouraged to join clan conclave matches and etc. We are passionate about ther game.

6. To contribute to the dojo all  you have to do is to contribute at least one whole mission of credits.

If there is a problem just message me in pm i will excuse it.

Upon seeing your policies, a recent parallel comes to mind. Once there was a large alliance, dominant in event, team, and player standing. Over time, however it became a shadow of it's once former glory. Why?

What led to the break down from prominence and fragmenting into several rival factions was, arguably, the departure from the democratic process. Instead of individuals maintaining dialog and treating others a peers, a select few In positions of authority began making unilateral decisions that affected the quality of the game experience for others and consequently alienated a large player base. When one asserts a self-delegated role of authority over others, the inevitable result is abuse of power and alienation.

Having seen your clans own clan policy stated, I ask you to reflect on this when you consider your own methodology if you seek to expand your clan membership and maintain stability within your own ranks.

Upon seeing your policies, a recent parallel comes to mind. Once there was a large alliance, dominant in event, team, and player standing. Over time, however it became a shadow of it's once former glory. Why?

What led to the break down from prominence and fragmenting into several rival factions was, arguably, the departure from the democratic process. Instead of individuals maintaining dialog and treating others a peers, a select few In positions of authority began making unilateral decisions that affected the quality of the game experience for others and consequently alienated a large player base. When one asserts a self-delegated role of authority over others, the inevitable result is abuse of power and alienation.

Having seen your clans own clan policy stated, I ask you to reflect on this when you consider your own methodology if you seek to expand your clan membership and maintain stability within your own ranks.

You wanna join my clan?

No thanks, already spoken for and happily content. I was just perusing the boards and saw this clan recruitment. I just thought it was odd that a person trying to recruit would acknowledge kicking senior members from a clan without any discussion or consensus. You are all free to run your clan however you see fit, but just thought I'd give you a perspective from someone interpreting what you are putting out as your policy for people to join up with.