Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Some Artists For A Warframe Comic

TheCynicalWelshman

Hello, thanks for coming to this thread.

My Idea is for an artist to assist me with a comic for Warframe, it will be about the origins of each of the Tenno E.G Limbo + Mesa etc...

It will be making Quite alot of assumptions about the Warframe lore so I requite an artist with an open mind to theories for the game and you must obviously have a large interest in the game itself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you don't want to draw the audition please leave a link to your uploading platform E.G

DeviantArt etc...

Best Regards, Ieuan Parry, TheCynicalWelshman@gmail.com

EDIT: Due to a friend trying to encourage me to draw it myself I'd just like to prove how bad I require an artist If I ever want my Ideas to be seen:

33u97hi_th.jpg

Edited by TheCynicalWelshman

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/84-fan-art/

Unless you're willing to pay commission you won't have much luck, especially if you are having people "audition." Most people look at the artist's portfolio,

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you don't want to draw the audition please leave a link to your uploading platform E.G DeviantArt etc...

I think you read past this part of my original post, I appreciate the time you took to write the comment but please.

Yep. Nobody does work for the job before they even know whether or not they've got the job.

That said, I've got nothing going on right now, so I would be interested in taking on a project like this.

Here's my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/gallery/25710715/Character-Design

Have you got any specific platform that you would like to discuss this further? Perhaps an Email will suffice?