Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Missions With ? Rewards An Idea On How To Change It.

MetroidHunter26

Now most people don't like how the alerts work with RNG. (I personally never sleep more than 4 hours so I generally miss like 1 thing but it's artifacts so you know I'm fine with it :P)

BUT now there will be a chance that the new Warframe Vaubon will be up for grabs in this crazy world of alerts. Now this will make people farming it more frustrated (Me...I'll just buy it thank you very much...) but I propose this!

Every Alert has a [?] Now I know what your thinking "Hunter...then that means I can get ALL OF MY THINGS and wont pay a dime to DE!!"
That's true BUT I mean make the [?] RNG!!
Every mission you have no idea what you might get. An Artifact. That Plasma Sword you always wanted (the one time I fall asleep and that's the thing that comes up >.>)
Or even BP's for Reactors,Catalysts, Helmets and of course. Vaubon.

This would mean that instead of every 30 min or so (seems like in the range of 20-45 min between) It would have to be every Hour or so maybe spread out more because don't want to have them lose money.

My reasoning is that Alert Missions seem Boring right now. The only times you WANT to do one is the CR reward(Even that's pushing it...) and of course the rewards!

This way when an Alert pops up everyone will flock to the mission and beat it to see what they get! Could be an artifact! Could be that Blueprint! and it makes it less of a scenario where "Oh no I fell asleep or am at work and I missed something" More "Oh dang it I did 3 alert missions and only got scavanger Artifacts!"

This wont take away the 12H Potatoe alerts by any means (how I got most of mine anyway :P) but it will make it so players don't feel so helpless with how some of the alerts are with the scenario I provided.

TL:DR: All Alerts give a reward but it's random for each person but make alerts less frequent.

Any thoughts? Apologies for any grammer issues and/or spelling.

Edited by MetroidHunter26