Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Boxes And Restore Items

Stupid_Idiot

Here's a question:  who here use ammo boxes on things other than stealth (in this case, [mostly] sniper is used, but fair enough) or boss run?  I don't think I have use any other than the one time I bring a gorgon to Lech Kril.  Once I switch it to latron I never run out of bullets for that boss

and regarding health/shield restores:  should we be able to fuse them like mods?  At levels that won't be viable without 500+ shield/health, 150x8 (shield) is not going to make much of a difference (if you can find cover, that's all you need), except perhaps stuff that pass through shields which 100 is not going to help much either (toxic ancients at eris can suck away 50 ish per tick when they get close, so in case you need them, 8 wouldn't exactly be enough).

and if they are intended mostly for new players, perhaps stop giving them out at defence missions or daily login rewards?

I swear, I've gotten pistol ammo boxes at every log in the last few days at max login rewards...I mostly use lex, so this is so incredibly useless for me.  I see absolutely no reason to put stupid consumables like that in the daily log in rewards.

I actually use ammo boxes in some missions, mostly boss missions where you're fighting a dude that more or less eats bullets like they're M&Ms. I also use ammo boxes for my twin Vipers because those things zip through ammo like there's nothing. I wish there was a mob that decreases the rate of fire for weapons, or if the ammo mods wasn't so useless for the viper twins.