The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For People Just To Play With.

MyTagforHalo

So ive played warframe for quite some time, I started on the PS4, reaching MR16 before people stopped playing for Destiny. A few months ago I decided to make a PC account and start over again with some of my PC friends. Well soon enough they stopped playing this as well, and my clan is rather sporadic when it comes to reliability.

So I'm looking for someone, or a group of people to play with. Its getting a tad boring playing everything solo. especially when I have to level weapons up like the Mutalist quanta I just got done with.. ugh. And I refuse to play publicly, I cant stand the lack of.. everything.. that goes on in them.

Anyway, My PC account is up to MR15 so far, and I own every warframe and have a full arsenal of weapons. So I can definitely hold my own, and help out the group. I'm looking for some people just to play the game with, whether they want to grid for prime parts, resource farm, level gear up, raid, or just run something for the hell of it.

If I may make one suggestion, I would prefer if you had, and are willing to use some form of voice communication. Just to chat about stuff. I currently only have skype installed, but if you want to use TS or something else, just let me know.

I'm most frequently on nearly every day of the week between 2:00pm and 2AM (Eastern Standard time)  If you want to play with me, either leave something here on the forums or try to PM me in game.

I'd love to play a bit for the heck of it with you, and could be keen on some talk as well. the only problem is i'm not on at that time very often. but feel free to send a friend request my way, I'm always happy to help out and meeting new people is always a nice thing.

Hello!

I'd like to invite all of you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard and hope that you will consider joining.

We're a multi-gaming community with people from all over the world. We aim to help people like you join squads and play both casually and more seriously within CV. Joining us will also allow you the use of our teamspeak server, our forums, the support of our dedicated moderator team along with access to any events we might host. You'll also be able to play with members across various other games including League of Legends, HotS, Dota 2, Smite, H1Z1 and many more.

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:
--> Minimum age of sixteen
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 and a working mic

Social Media:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon!

Kind Regards
WingsOfPix (CV Community Officer)

Edited by WingsOfPix

I'm also looking for people to play with on a semi-regular basis for things like grinding or void missions. I'm not really geared yet but I've reached a point where it's getting hard to improve without working  with others.

Edited by OnePunchJuke

I'm available a few days out of the week most of the time. I'm on steam and my Id is the same as my username. Feel free to add me or hit me up in game. I'm usually on around the same time of day/night as you. would be good to have some company. I'm getting bogged down on solo.