The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potato'd My Latron, Suggestions On Mods?

Pizzapie

So I potato'd my Latron yesterday, because it has been pretty trusty and reliable in situations and rewards my aim. Can I have suggestions on loadouts for just an all around balanced Latron that is good in any situation? Also I would glady take suggestions on my Latron build for faction-specific enemies, for example, this loadout is good for Infested, this is good against Corpus, this is good against bosses, etc. My current build consists of: Damage+, Fire Rate+, Reload Speed+, AP, Multishot, and Ice Elemental Damage.

i have serration at about 8 or 9, as many elementals as i can, increase mag size to get 20 rounds at most(cant go any higher) increase ammo pool, although its not really needed as latron is very ammo efficent if you can hit your targets, i also increase crit chance as much as i can

people have said about swapping out ice, personally i would never do this as ice not only damages it allows you a little control over which mob will reach you first, shoot the ancient, let the chargers come first and kill them with your sword, then back off and keep putting rounds in the weak spot, it allows you to keep them at a distance and run them around, without ice they all run as fast as they can at you

i also think electricity is very good too, as it stuns momentarily, another very useful ability, it doesnt have to be about max damage all the time, it can be about control of the enemies too, to allow you enough time to kill them

Edited by Rovak

i also think electricity is very good too, as it stuns momentarily, another very useful ability, it doesnt have to be about max damage all the time, it can be about control of the enemies too, to allow you enough time to kill them

Except that in the current state of the game, max damage lets you kill them right away, and no enemies pose enough of a threat to warrant stalling their deaths. That being said, ice is still useful for slowing down an enemy, but it'll only take a few seconds to kill them either way.

Multishot and Damage are self-explanatory. I'm a huge Frost fanboy, and I mainly use the Latron against Grineer so Armor Piercing too. Fire and Electricity are good against the respective factions, reload speed is nice to have, and I suppose magazine size is an option. I wouldn't use anything else.