The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Some Ideas...

TripNipply

I jump between weapons a lot, meaning I usually don't have the same weapon for more than a few days, and I was hoping to hear some suggestions about what some of you think.

Should I stick with the weapons I have (Dual Heat Swords, Dual AKLATO, BRATON)?

Or is there a weapon anyone thinks would be better to use/what do you guys think is a good weapon to use?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated, thank you for helping me. :)

I use them until I find another weapon that I think looks good.

So to answer you're question, I usually only get them to about rank 15 to 20 before switching.

It's good until you find some weapon that's for keeps. But down the line you'll have to re-level all those weapons to squeeze the most mastery xp out of those. And levelling weapons already labelled as 'boring' is.... well boring.

Braton's pretty much a keeper, it's crazy reliable. And have you tried Dual Ether and the Viper?

dual aklato...so u have 4 latos...OP much? XP HAHA

dual ethers are sweet!!!!!!! ignore armor, 35 base damage. triple to infested but have a lower charged attack compared to DHS and does not have AOE jump attack.

replace aklato with akbolto's they rip the shreds of everything :D

lex = mini sniper :D

bratons a keeper, but occationally switching to a strun/hek can give u the edge in infested missions IMO...rifle vs infested = die when they corner you. paris is fun as long as your'e not cornered and u can snipe bosses 

agree with shion, atleast max out your weapons before you sell them. i sold my lato and skana early game and now releveling them for the sake of mastery points is a huge pain.