The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr15 Lf Clan

Ocaz

I've been clan hopping lately and I've only come to realize that in the first few days of me being in the clans I join, i get welcomed, I play with some of the nice folks. And then I'm the only one online for hours at a time. Even when I log in the next day at the very same time I played those initiation games! Always alone! So far I've joined quite a few clans. About 6 or so, but I'm not giving up. I'd like to try a Shadow Clan this time. Never tried a Moon Clan, never will. Mountain never. Storm was the saddest... out of 99 people, I was the only one online at 12pm PST and 6PM PST. Please end this streak. Recruiting tab is my home and I want to change that.

Check us out too if you want! hit me up in game (Beuys_Bunny/MR19) or look up "CHUNGHWA" clan. We are a young fast-growing clan and have many helpful members!

Btw, sick clan badge and dojo too ;)

I will go online tonight after 8 est. Im trying to set up a teamspeak now as well but at the moment we are using raidcall.

I've been clan hopping lately and I've only come to realize that in the first few days of me being in the clans I join, i get welcomed, I play with some of the nice folks. And then I'm the only one online for hours at a time. Even when I log in the next day at the very same time I played those initiation games! Always alone! So far I've joined quite a few clans. About 6 or so, but I'm not giving up. I'd like to try a Shadow Clan this time. Never tried a Moon Clan, never will. Mountain never. Storm was the saddest... out of 99 people, I was the only one online at 12pm PST and 6PM PST. Please end this streak. Recruiting tab is my home and I want to change that.

In response to all these questions and possibly more about myself:

I do have a mic and raidcall no teamspeak.

I'm not into conclave even with the update.

I'm more of a technical player than a competitive player.

I don't mind what is in the dojo as long as theres a trading post. (I have more platinum than I know what to do with and I like to keep it that way)

I'm on whenever I have free time, but I do have other games/actual real life to do so not always.

I'm not quite sure who to go with. I don't want to seem pompice, but I could use more to go on for joining another clan. The last ones didn't work out so well.