Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion - Super Idea For Warframe Abilities

Zinkaiser

Hello peeps,

I've been looking through the topics and found some people discussing the possibility of ability combos, so I'd like to share mine.

The idea is simple, we take two warframes, let's say ember and frost, when they do their point blank AE abilities, they should combine into a new graphical effect, not dealing extra damage or anything, just visuals. This will allow people to time their abilities together and have extra fun, how about that?

Edit: I just remembered something, these combos can be used as finishers for bosses for even a cooler ummm...death ;p for example Rhino's ultimate with Mag's Ultimate will instantly kill a boss with 20% health or less if done together plus some really cool visuals.

Edited by Zinkaiser

its sounds cool, but that would be a ridiculous amount of work for the devs.... and just for an effect? im not sure they would have the time for something like that, but i definitely like the idea. Banshee and ember would have waves of fire going everywhere

well that combo system is way too complicated for what I was proposing.

What I was thinking was a lot simpler, if for example ember's fireblast AE frost's orb thingy detect each other's this will trigger a new visual effect...which could be used as a finishing move.