Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Had A Wacky Mod Idea To Improve Inventory Items

Qb3rt

Basically, my thought process being ... I cannot stop getting ammo boxes and health restores as login rewards, and then I never use them. With there already being utility mods such as Enemy and Loot Radar, another such utility mod would be a welcomed option ...and there's no such thing as too many mod options.

If I had to give it a name I'd call it "Auto-Replenish" ...

Automatically uses an item in your inventory if that resource (ammo, health) is exhausted.  When automatically triggered Health and Shield restores are 40/80/120/160/200% more effective and Ammo boxes restore 20/40/60/80/100% of all other weapons' ammo. Shield restores are only used automatically when health drops below 10%.

Just a suggestion that's a bit outside the box.... pun intended.

Edited by Qb3rt

I really like this idea, I am in the same situation and also play on a controller. the navigation for inventory is awkward with the controller and i never use any of them because I don't think about it. (Even after i run out of ammo).

It would need some kind of animation to go with it though to show that it used a box (UI animation not character animation). It would also be helpful to have a "You used this many/type boxes during that last mission" In the mission completion screen, so that you could know when they needed to be equipped again (Or better yet if a box was used and you have another box of that type automatically move the extra into the now vacant slot)