The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brothers Of Oblivion Clan Looking For Members On Ps4

(PSN)cRaZeMaZe98

This is my clan for Warframe on PS4. If anybody wishes to join then by all means, Message me on my Facebook or look for me on the admin list since I am admin as well on this group. ( MUST HAVE A HEADSET ) and must speak English to communicate with others. Please read the rules when checking on the page please.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrotherOfOblivion/

Things needed......

- Headset 

- A Warframe with the main colors of Red, Black or Gray

- Must speak English ( I can only speak English )

- Must be part of the Red Veil Faction

DESCRIPTION

The Brother Of Oblivion is a clan for the game "Warframe" for the PS4. It is to have people gain a connection with new people and learn more about them to obtain a friendship. There will be also times of where you would need a couple of people for a mission so this is just the group for you. The Brothers Of Oblivion is part of the Red Veil Faction. This group is to help level up, gain rank, help with blueprints, and many more missions. 

Like most clans in games, there are a set of rules.....

RULES: 

1. Be friendly
2. Be polite to others
3. No inappropriate term against race or gender
4. MUST have a headset and speak English due to needing one language to communicate ( I only speak English and slightly Spanish )
5. Allowed to post on the group page but with no spamming
6. Must respect other's personal opinion, no matter what it is
7. If issues are occurring in the clan then I shall call a clan meeting and we shall have a say in the meeting and shall be respectful of the person's say.
8. No bullying in game or on page. Bullying will not be tolerated in any way.
9. MUST BE "RED VEIL FACTION" 

If there issues of a certain person based on multiple perspectives and situations then the clan leaders shall come to a private meeting with that person and if the issues continue then it will lead to suspension from the clan or worse.........SACRIFICE (Kicked from clan)

If kicked from clan then you can make up for it with a probation period. One person will be assigned probation officer and we will talk on how you will serve your probation.

If there are any question by all means, contact me on my Facebook page or the admin list.

RANKS: Highest to Lowest

Shogun
Samurai
Ninja
Shaman
Monk
Soldier
Student
Pupil 

WELCOME TO THE BROTHERS OF OBLIVION!!!

Contact on my PSN:  cRaZeMaZe98

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nikkolas.morales