The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Good Clan

I am looking to join a good clan that is active with their members. I have a headset and know communication is key. I mainly play on weekends. I have frost prime as well as volt prime and a few other warframes. I'll be glad to help members farm as well as to void missions. I don't like drama so keep me out of it. Thanks fellow tennos! Happy hunting!

Hey if you want you could always join my clan (The Queens Armada) we all have mics and like to have a laugh and a joke, don't take anything too seriously lol there are around 30 of us atm but hope to grow but keep the sense of family. If there is anything you need we are happy to help farm or share if we already have it. Just send me a message if you wanna play x

GT Kalmiya Halsey

Caduceus Fawkes Elite is nothing like these two. This is not a relaxed clan. In fact if you are more interested in a trading clan, the Queens Armada is an awesome clan. We however....kill people..

CFE boasts the highest scoring PvP player in the game. Close to Six thousand tenno kills with a 2.5kd. We have the tools to turn anyone, regardless of Mastery Rank, into a name your enemies will dread seeing. Our weekly events keep your gaming experience truly Free-to-play. Check out our forum page, and enjoy a little taste of our Viking brother's and sister's power!

Vulari Batman

The Dark One