The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As Hunting Season Returns, The Lone Wolves Clan Beckons

The.Night.Wolf

INTRO:

Hello fellow Tenno, I am NightshadeRB from the Lone Wolves Clan.

After a long time of wait, hunt and howl we have built our barracks, we now lurk in the shadows in search of new wolves. So, let us tell you about us.

RPEa2DG.jpg

INFO:

So, we're a shadow clan, we have an interesting dojo, we have some plans for more features but everything mandatory is there. Reasearch is also nearly finished. If you want full detail of our dojo, go to our website for it. www.lonewolvescommunity.wix.com/maincave 

We currently have 18 members, a website, a forum, a steam group and are recruiting for other games too. We occasionally do events and plan to do big clan things, etc. when we get more wolves in our pack.

buqS24L.jpg

END:

So, do you feel ready Tenno? Then come and hunt with the pack, you won't regret it.

Clan Website:

www.lonewolvescommunity.wix.com/maincave

Edited by NightshadeRB

I'm interested, though just a quick heads up if it affects decisions. Really new even though I use to play about 2 years back, a lot has changed since then. Though I'm getting into the grooves of things.

IGN: Animatrix