Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Collector's Spreadsheet Checklist

Renathy

I created a simple checklist on a spreadsheet, which is still a work in progress, with all the existing rifles in the game. (Will work on more spreadsheets for other weapons, cosmetics, Warframes, etc.) - For now, I only need suggestions, from the community, on what to improve or change.

You can check it here.

Each column also has a drop-down box, since it doesn't support checkboxes yet, so I easily change what I need. It also automatically changes the color of the text box, based on the content selection. (e.g.: A checkmark turns the box's background color green.)

On the Status column, I have four choices: Owned (it means I have the item in my inventory); Built (it means the item is built but not present in my inventory); Blueprint (it means I only own the blueprint, and require more parts or resources); N/A (it's straight-forward: I don't own it, or it's not available anymore.).

On the other columns, it's just a simple ✓ or ✗ mark. - In the Polarized column, I can choose from one to five stars, for now. (I'm not a big fan of polarizing every weapon.)

It's basically a matter of copying and pasting, by now.

yeeaaah true, but it's still extra work when all the resources are there for you in game.  to me, spreadsheets are more for dark sector, intel, and clan management... DE provides everything else

yeeaaah true, but it's still extra work when all the resources are there for you in game.  to me, spreadsheets are more for dark sector, intel, and clan management... DE provides everything else

I prefer to be more organized than the in-game codex. It's a bit lackluster, at least, in my own opinion.